The Humanist Hypnosis proposes a complete cosmology of the life and psyche.
This set of principles supports the practice, on one side, of the Simple Symbolic Therapy (action of the person on its constituent symbols, for the therapy and coaching) and, on the other side, of the Advanced Symbolic Therapy (action of the person on its deep archetypes, in psychotherapy).
Of course, it is not necessary for the patient to be interested and even less to understand all this to benefit from the Humanist Hypnosis. However, it becomes more useful for the therapist-to be.
Here are thus some articles (in French) to complete the answers given in our “FAQ”…
- What is “Hypnosis”? What are its application fields?
- What is Conscience? Basic notions
- Our Conscience: major key to our existence!
- How to be Humanist : 10 things they do
- 3 clues to recognize a Humanist session
- Humanist glossary: definition and concepts
- Conscience : presentation, definition, characteristics
- Theory prevails on observation: explanations and examples
- Dark energy and matter: what the Universe is made of
- What Einstein didn’t know yet: a few physic basics
- Morphic resonance: form fields
- A quantic world: the quantum physics at the concrete level
- Memory of water: objectify the effect of the Consciousness on material
- Heart and Conscience: our body reflects the fields of Consciousness
- Limits of the other forms of Hypnosis compared to Humanist Hypnosis
- Humanist Hypnosis VS Hyperempiria
- How to “see” with your Conscience
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions rubric for other interesting questions.